FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We are the first platform that consolidates the supply of Mexican exports so that buyers can purchase products safely and reliably.
- Beesbeez offers companies in the United States, Canada, and Central and South America to carry out successful business with Mexican companies with the certainty that they will receive the quality that they agreed on, in the time they agreed on.
- Direct contact with manufacturers, without intermediaries.
- All our companies go through a verification process through Bureau Veritas, to ensure that they are legally constituted companies that have the capacity to export.
- Payment guarantee: your money is safe from the moment you place the order until you receive the product thanks to the secure payment in Escrow through the bank Monex.
Through Beesbeez you can contact a variety of Mexican manufacturers, without intermediaries. To buy from Beesbeez, just take the following steps:
1. Register on our platform.
2. Find the product you need.
3. Get a quote from the supplier of your preference.
4. Establish the characteristics, prices, and delivery conditions of the product with the supplier.
5. Confirm your purchase.
6. Deposit the payment in Secure Payment with Escrow.
7. Receive your order on time and with the agreed quality.
8. Rate your seller.
All online transactions with a comparator must be carried out and concluded using the platform only and exclusively.
The conditions negotiated with the client and established in a proforma invoice, together with the communications through our message system protect you in the event of a potential dispute.
Registering with Beesbeez is very easy.
1. Log in to the page: http://beesbeez.com/my-account/
2. From the registration options, select “buyer”.
3. Fill in all the fields or log in through Facebook or Google.
4. Check the terms and conditions box.
5. Click “Register” and your account will have been created.
6. Once your account is verified, you will have access to your personal space.
1. Find the product you need.
2. Request a quote directly from the supplier.
3. Establish the characteristics of the product and delivery conditions with the supplier.
4. Deposit the payment in Secure Payment with Monex Bank Escrow.
5. Receive your order on time and with the agreed quality.
When viewing the page with the product you are interested in, you can contact the supplier by clicking on the “Contact Seller” box. The link will redirect you to our instant messaging service, which is also a multi-language tool that allows you to carry out translations to more easily facilitate communication.
1. Identify the product you are looking for.
2. On the product´s page, click on the “Quote” box. The product will be put in the quote basket; fill in the necessary fields or add any additional information that you consider necessary for the supplier to provide you with a quote.
3. Once you verify that the information is correct and complete, select “finalize the quote”.
4. The supplier will receive a notification and will contact you as soon as possible.
The supplier will establish the minimum purchase: the higher the value and volume, the fixed costs will be prorated among more items.
1. Establish the conditions of sale with your supplier, including the advance amount and the payment prior to shipment.
2. Once you authorize the order, you will receive an email with the deposit instructions. The account number can be used for all future operations with the same supplier.
3. Make the transfer at Monex Trust Bank in the United States. The funds will be held in Escrow.
4. Receive the product in accordance with the agreed conditions.
5. The seller receives the money after confirmation of receipt or after the review time limit.
All Beesbeez suppliers have been verified by Bureau Veritas, one of the world’s leading inspection companies. On each supplier´s profile, you will find a report with useful information to determine if the company meets your needs. However, we recommend that you use various means, as well as common sense, to assess who you are dealing with.
The warranty conditions for any product must be negotiated directly between the customer and the supplier. The Buyer may inspect the quality of the Seller’s Products to ensure that it is consistent with the provisions of the Sales Contract regarding the standards, institution, and method of inspection. If the parties have not reached a clear agreement prior to inspection and cannot reach an agreement through Beesbeez’s mediation, Beesbeez may designate a third party to inspect the Products using industry standards.
In order to address your disagreement, you will need to initiate a dispute process.
Go to the following link: http://beesbeez.com/abrir-una-controversia/
Once you have filled out the form with all the supporting documentation, we will contact you. For more details, we invite you to consult Section 7 of our terms and conditions: http://beesbeez.com/terminos-y-condiciones/#seccion7
We suggest that you consider the following tips to help you prevent fraud.
• Carry out all communications, agreements, negotiations, and transactions solely and exclusively through Beesbeez.
• Make sure it is exactly the same product you are looking for.
• If possible, request a sample product to determine if it will meet your needs.
• Never make payments and advances by other means of payment, different from the one stipulated by Beesbeez.
- We are living in the era of digital transformation. E-commerce is the new normal for sales. According to data from the AMVO (Mexican Association of Online Sales) 6 out of 10 SMEs in Mexico already sell online.
- Digital channels offer a reduction in costs derived from internationalization (market prospecting, business agendas, international fairs and events, commercial representatives, etc.).
- The new TMEC includes an electronic commerce section that provides the legal framework for this type of transaction, facilitating SME´s exports to the North American market.
- In 2020, B2B Commerce sales generated $1.3 trillion.
- We are the first platform designed to support Mexican SMEs on the path to internationalization and diversification of markets.
- We offer the only secure payment system by using Escrow through the bank Monex.
- We provide logistical solutions and advice in foreign trade.
- We have a B2B approach, in other words, we promote sales from one company to another. Your clients are formal companies that meet the required profile for your product.
- Log in to the page: http://beesbeez.com/my-account/
- From the registration options, select “seller”.
- Fill in all the fields.
- Haz click en la casilla de términos y condiciones
- Click “Register” and your account will have been created.
- You will receive a verification email to the account you registered. Don’t forget this step!
- Once your account is verified, you will have access to your personal space.
- A Beesbeez advisor will contact you to register the products.
Beesbeez offers everything necessary for your goods to be exported successfully and safely in the global market.
If you are a seller, the process is very simple:
1. Register on our platform.
2. We will schedule a verification to validate your export supply.
3. Register your products.
4. We will publish the products and you will begin to receive quote requests from buyers around the world.
5. Contact the customer directly, provide a quote, and close sales through Beesbeez.
6. You can request the support of our team of specialists at any point in the process.
No, for security reasons, Mexican companies may only register one account for business reasons, unless it has prior approval by Beesbeez. Beesbeez may cancel or close the account of a Registered User and any relationship with said User if Beesbeez has reason to suspect that the User has multiple accounts or is in control of two or more accounts on the Internet Sites.
We offer different subscription packages with various exclusive benefits, based on the needs and products of the companies. Email us at email@example.com to get a quote.
You can export Mexican products through our platform as long as they meet the requirements established in our terms and conditions. You must always guarantee that your products comply with the requirements of origin of the goods and that they respect intellectual property rights. Beesbeez reserves the right to remove any article posted on the Internet Sites by a User if, at Beesbeez’s discretion, it infringes or violates applicable laws and regulations and these Terms and Conditions of Use, including, without limitation, offensive materials, credit titles, tobacco, among others.
At the moment the categories that we have active are: processed foods, non-alcoholic beverages, furniture, decoration, and textiles. In the coming months, we will be opening spaces for you to promote your products, so we invite you to send us an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to get the dates and registration requirements.
There is no limit to the number of products a seller can list. When you subscribe, you will be informed about the costs and conditions to register your products on our platform.
There is no exact deadline by which companies can close contracts with importers, nor is there any guarantee from Beesbeez. However, companies will receive specialized advice that allows them to competitively offer products in the international market.
Beesbeez does not have warehouses. As a platform that promotes B2B exports, shipping logistics are coordinated directly by the exporter. At Beesbeez we do not have warehouses or products in stock; all products will be shipped directly from the supplier’s factory in accordance with the terms and conditions of purchase and sale.
The logistics are coordinated directly by the exporter in accordance with the conditions of purchase and sale. However, we have logistical services and advice so that you can choose the best means of transport and insurance in order to guarantee the successful export of your products. Get in touch with an executive to learn more about the services and rates we offer.
We offer transportation and route optimization to reduce delivery times and costs.
We operate each of the shipments that you put in our hands efficiently and safely. We can move any type of cargo in a consolidated or full box. The Logistics Services are subject to the provisions of Section 9 of the terms and conditions.
At Beesbeez we put an extensive network of customs agents at your disposal. They can provide legal consulting support on aspects related to the export of your products.
At Beesbeez we are convinced that Mexican companies have the potential to export. If you have never exported, but you are interested, come to us. An advisor will guide you to determine if your company has the capacity to export and that the products meet the requirements and regulations to export.
If you cannot log in because you forgot your username or password, follow the steps below to re-enter your account.
- Go to the page: http://beesbeez.com/my-account/lost-password/
- Enter your username or email.
- Click Reset Password.
- Check your inbox for the password reset email.
It can take up to 10 minutes for the email to appear in your inbox. If it has been more than 10 minutes, the message is likely in your spam or junk folder or is being blocked by your email security settings.
To unblock emails from Beesbeez
- Add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- Try the steps to reset your password again.
- Some network failures can cause messages to get lost. Please resubmit the request, use a different browser, clear the cookies, and try again.
To exercise this right of cancellation, it is very important that no transaction is in process with a buyer or seller. We ask you to send a cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to tell us why you are canceling your subscription, but we would like to know how we can improve.